TOP PROGRAMMERS WANTED
Only professionals, no juniors, no beginners please
Technical Leader is the highest level position in the technical team of the company. As a Technical leader, you should have a passion for coding to solve complex technical implementations. You should be a highly skilled programmer and have superb technical skills.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
As a Leader, you would be leading and motivating high potential project teams to ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables.
• Architect, design, and develop new projects and maintain existing ones
• Write efficient code for solving complex implementations
• Ensure quality of deliverables and high engineering standards
- Minimum 5-10 years of Microsoft Technologies experience with solid C#/VB.Net experience
- Proficiency in design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and networking concepts/fundamentals
- Excellent Programming skills is a must
- Strong real world experience in developing with SQL Server 2008,SSIS,SSRS (db normalization including stored procedures, views)
- Strong aptitude and analytical skills
- High energy, enthusiastic, results-driven
Experience : 5-10 yearsOpportunity
Education : B.E/ B.Tech, MS/ M.Tech in computer science and engineering from top institutes like IIT,NIT,BITS or equivalent
Job Location : Pune
Job Ref Code : SA/TL
• Excellent career opportunity in an international company seeking to be stock exchange listed
• Achievements may result in stock option participation
If you are interested in this opportunity and are independent, reliable, and flexible and you want to be part of an international team, please Email us your latest resume / C.V. along with Current CTC & Notice period mentioning job code at jobs@salusalpha-IT.com. Our team will give it due consideration. Candidates who have already applied in last 3 months need not apply.
The Job is based in Pune but may require short-term travelling to client site based abroad.
Apply for this job